Energizing Green Smoothie for a perfect morning


Do you have enough time to prepare big breakfast on a weekday? I don't. My day starts like as if I am running a marathon. To keep my energy going through out the day I need an energy drink. I love grab and go breakfast option. One of those smart, healthy breakfast option is smoothie. Here is the energized green smoothie for a great start. Just takes 5 mts to prepare this nutritious smoothie to start your busy day.

Ingredients:

  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 blood orange
  • 1 navel orange
  • 1/2 cup tightly packed organic spinach 
  • 1 cup filtered water
  • 1tsp plant based protein powder (Available in wholefoods) (Optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a powerful blender add all ingredients(start with liquid first and add rest)(This will help blender to blend easily)
  2. Belnd until Smooth and Enjoy. 







2 comments:

  1. I just came across your website, while searching for roti pizza recipes.

    This smoothies looks delicious. My children and I make smoothies almost every morning. We will definitely being trying this recipe. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never met a green smoothie I didn't like. This one looks delicious!
    Zespri Kiwi fruit Nutritional Values website

    ReplyDelete