Energizing Green Smoothie for a perfect morning


Do you have enough time to prepare big breakfast on a weekday? I don't. My day starts like as if I am running a marathon. To keep my energy going through out the day I need an energy drink. I love grab and go breakfast option. One of those smart, healthy breakfast option is smoothie. Here is the energized green smoothie for a great start. Just takes 5 mts to prepare this nutritious smoothie to start your busy day.

Ingredients:

  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 blood orange
  • 1 navel orange
  • 1/2 cup tightly packed organic spinach 
  • 1 cup filtered water
  • 1tsp plant based protein powder (Available in wholefoods) (Optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a powerful blender add all ingredients(start with liquid first and add rest)(This will help blender to blend easily)
  2. Belnd until Smooth and Enjoy. 







3 comments:

  1. I just came across your website, while searching for roti pizza recipes.

    This smoothies looks delicious. My children and I make smoothies almost every morning. We will definitely being trying this recipe. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never met a green smoothie I didn't like. This one looks delicious!
    Zespri Kiwi fruit Nutritional Values website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, you've covered so many bases. Good stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

    ReplyDelete