Dance and Beach theme cake

It's been a long overdue since I posted anything in my blog. Finally posting pictures of the cake which I baked in November. Theme of the cake - "Interests"

Birthday girls's interests are captured in the cake. All the items on the cake are edible except umbrella. Thanks to my friend for all the help and a great idea of decorating the tier with song with musical notes.With the limited knowledge about music I decorated bottom tier with musical notes (without the lines.) of one song thinking everyone can depict the song. But we were wrong. It seems no one can read musical notes without the lines :( Lesson learned but we were super happy that we could make them read the moment we asked them to see the difference of height and imagine invisible lines :)

Overall everyone loved the concept and the creativity.













4 comments:

  1. superb cake sailaja it looks so yummy in the pics...
    Find some good restaurants @ www.urbanrestro.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Admin, I like your post, and the way you present all these things is amazing. For making cakes and cookies, i share wonderful Cake Making Tools Online. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete