Posting after a long time. Today's recipe is Thin Crust pizza using Lavash bread.
On the side note spring is here. look at the pics of blossoms in my patio.
Very simple recipe and dinner will be ready in no time.
- Lavash bread (I used trader joes wheat lavash bread)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 zucchini
- half cauliflower cut into florets
- salt as per taste
- Mozzarella cheese
- pesto or pizza sauce
- Pre heat oven 400 degree F.
- Cut all the veggies of your choice and toss with olive oil,salt and pepper. If you want spicy add chili powder or paprika.
- In cookie sheet spray oil and evenly distribute all the veggies and roast it till they are golden brown and crunchy. Veggies like cauliflower will take little bit longer time. Veggies like , Bell peppers will take 8 to 10 mins of roasting time.
- Reduce the Oven temperature to 350F
- Assembling Pizza:
- on the lavash bread just brush olive oil evenly
- spread your favorite pizza sauce like pesto or marinara evenly. In this pictures I used Pesto
- sprinkle cheese as per your choice
- evenly distribute roasted veggies
- sliced onions, tomatoes, jalapeños (optional), olives ,Spinach. ( I tried different veggies different times. All taste yumm)
- sprinkle more cheese (as per your taste)
- sprinkle dried oregano (optional)
- Keep it in the oven for 8 to 10 mins till the cheese starts bubbling
- Remove from oven cut and enjoy hot thin crust pizza