Oatmeal, Raisin, Chocolate chip cookies

This is my first cookie post I ever posted in my blog. Cookies means first thing which comes to my mind is kids. Most of the kids love to eat chocolate chip cookies. Last week decided to make cookies so my daughter can eat as snack after school. Instead of chocolate chip decided to make oatmeal cookies. I was happy with the out come. Cookies came out delicious and my daughter loved it.




Source- Slightly adapted from web.
Here is the recipe

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1 stick of unsalted butter (at room temperature)
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup cane sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs (at room temperature)
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup golden raisins
1/2 cup chocolate chips( I used semi sweet ones)
2 tbsp dessert wine(optional)

Preparation:





Sift flour along with salt, baking soda and keep it aside.
Heat oven to 350F. In large bowl beat butter and sugars on medium speed using hand mixer or stand mixer until creamy.
add eggs one at a time. Now add vanilla extract, dessert wine beat well. Now add dry ingredients slowly while mixer is on low speed. Now add oats, raisins and mix well. Now add chocolate chips and mix well using spatula. Using an ice-cream scoop drop 1 tbsp of dough on the parchment paper. Bake 8 to 10 mts or until light golden brown. Cool 1 mt on the cookie sheets. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store in air tight containers.


1 comments: