A big achievement- Finished 25 mile Tour De Cure -Napa Bike Ride...



Hurray !!!!!  Finished 25 mile (approx 27 mile) Tour De Cure - Napa bike ride in 2 hours 27mts. I couldn't believe myself that I finished the ride in short time. It was an awesome ride with breath taking views. I couldn't control my self without taking pics. Managed to take few pics using my cell phone. Riding with thousands of people and watching a red rider(Who rides with diabetes) biking with me is an awesome feeling. 
If you ever a get a chance please try to participate in Tour De cure.

Thank you all who supported me in Tour De cure.  


Pics from Ride.. 


_DSC0005


IMG_1654

IMG_1659


After reaching home, sat in my patio and relaxed looking at these beautiful roses. 



_DSC0134_1

_DSC0160_1


_DSC0149_1



Finally last weekend was an awesome weekend. It was a great feeling to support for a good cause. 

I highly encourage everyone to support for a good cause. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow thats really a great achievement,kudos to u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,t hat is indeed amazing, what a great achievement, congrats, good job !!!

    ReplyDelete