Here is the recipe for the same.
2 cups of all purpose flour
1tbsp Green chili paste
Salt to taste
1 1/2 cup Bell peppers finely chopped. (You can use all 3 colors of bell peppers which gives nice colors. )
1/2 cup chopped spring onions
1/4 cup French beans finely chopped (Optional)
1tbsp ginger garlic paste
2garlics finely chopped
3tbsp Soy sauce
3tbsp tomato chili sauce /Tomato Ketchup (I used Tomato chili Sauce since I love to eat spicy. If you are not a spicy lover use Tomato Ketchup)
Oil for deep frying
1. Wash the cauliflower and cut into small florets and boil/cook for 5 mts with pinch of salt. Drain the water and keep it aside.
2. In a bowl add all purpose flour, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste, salt and water and make a batter of medium consistency. (It should be the way we do bajjis.). Check the taste of mixture and adjust the spice and salt as per your taste.
3. Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Once the oil is hot dip the florets in batter/mixture and deep fry them until they turn golden color. Note: Please do not fry on high flame/heat. Always fry on medium heat.
Fried Gobi Florets:
4. In a skillet/heavy bottomed vessel add 3 tbsp of oil and chopped garlic. Once the garlic turns golden color sauté spring onions, bell peppers, French beans for 5-6 mts. Add soy sauce and tomato chili sauce and cook for 3-4 mts. (Adjust the soy sauce and tomato ketchup based on your taste)
Saute of Vegetables:
5. Add the fried florets to the above mixture and mix well.
Garnish with fresh coriander and yummy Gobi Manchurian is ready to be served.
I am sending this recipe for AWED Event with theme - Chinese Cuisine hosted by DK.