Course 4 -Graduation Cake... How I survived...



For past 4 days I have been baking cakes for my course 2 final class and my daughter's b'day. Believe it or not it is lot of work to bake and decorate cakes. On top of it hectic week at work. With all these I had to bake and decorate a cake with fondant for my course 4 class which is today. Yesterday after my work started baking one cake around 10pm and finally iced and covered with fondant around 1am. At that time I didn't have any energy to make any more flowers to decorate my cake. Thought of making few daisies today after my work. But I came home pretty late and class was at 6.30 so ended up making only 15 small daisies. Short story small, entered the class with bland cake with no flowers to cover. Started making few more daises in the class and did some borders. Even then my cake was bland. All my friends in the class generously gave their flowers and helped me to arrange my cake and make it pretty.

Thanks to all and Daisy(My teacher) for helping me today to complete the class. Thanks a lot Daisy for teaching me. I am officially completed all the wilton classes. Hurry...

Here is my cake :







Here are the cakes of my friends/classmates from my class :






9 comments:

  1. OMG!! What a collection of beautiful cakes. Love the colors, so subtle and yummy. Great Sailaja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your graduation cakes. They are all better than the other. I love the pink one the best. What an amazing job !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Asha and Priya.. Pink cake is from Chris. She really did a great job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. I even liked your daughter's birthday cake.

    Nice work. And to top it off people at work asked for lemon cheese cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mints. Let me know how lemon cheese cake turned out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are amazing.Suberbly decorated they just look too good to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Nayna.. My colleagues told the same that it is too pretty to cut...

    ReplyDelete